Dec 22nd, 2018
Here are some teaching points Sarah wanted to share.
1. The Lord is calling out and training Spiritual Snipers
2. The Lord is calling people into Specialized Training
3. Ecclesiastes 3 says there is the time for everything and a PURPOSE for everything under heaven. The purpose is your assignment. He is turning your season and you will know when it has turned.
4. He will Train you, He tests you, He will send Grace assignments, and then he presents you with the mission.
5. Know your assignment. All kinds of people, ministries, hurting and need of help will present themselves to you...Ask your intel (Father God). Don't let the distractions cause you to fall out of your assignment.
6. What He trains you in, He anoints you and appoints you in.
7. After each training level, sit attentively for the feed back. Its important.
8. David could have killed King Saul but it wasn't his assignment!
9. David started his training with a bear and lion by fighting with his hands but Goliath was a stone and King Saul not at all. He didn't need to self promote. Each giant was a little less hands on as he realized how God would do it for him.
10. Jesus/Holy Spirit is your spotter.
11. Each of you have a kingdom purpose
12. You have to focus on your mission
13. He never gives you a mission He hasn't already trained and qualified you in.
14. During training, you heavenly Father Will speak to you...there will be open dialogue. During the mission, the dialogue is less, you will hear his instructions
15. The teacher doesn't speak during the test.
16. The Lord is developing prophetic precision in intercession.
17. Pay attention to your Intel
18. Use Your Team!
19. Train up your might men
20. Pursue the dream and passions the Lord has instilled in you.
21. Just because we are God's children doesn't mean He exercises nepotism. He trains you and He does a perfect work but you have to allow Him to work with you.
This is specialized training...it is what gets you to higher ranks, God promotions, and also ministry niches.
Here are some verses and scripture references from this morning:
2 Timothy 2:3,4
Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets entangled (or distracted) by civilian affairs, but rather tries to please his commanding offier.
John 10: 27-28
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Praise be to the Lord, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
1 Samuel 16 and 17